We represent over 200 growers in Southwestern Ontario. We facilitate production contracts that create an attractive environment for a competitive market for seed corn companies. We coordinate research to provide growers with the best tools to produce quality seed corn. The SCGO works with the individual seed corn companies to not only make our growers competitive, but also provide incentives to produce excellent seed. We work to ensure that our growers are provided with the best information and programs to maintain and broaden their seed corn production skills.
- Negotiate production contracts that not only make our growers competitive, but also provide incentive to produce excellent seed.
- Create a competitive and attractive environment to produce seed corn in order to retain and expand our market share.
- Supply our growers with the best tools possible to produce excellent seed corn with a good return.
- Communication and relationship development up and down the supply chain.
- Act as a responsible contributor to the agricultural industry in Ontario and Canada.