The SCGO invites you to submit your best shot!
A photo shot that is. Ideally a “seed corn” activity. But, if you can justify why your photo should be used on the SCGO website homepage, well, we may just listen up.
So load up (the old browning, Kodak or even your Apple) and shoot, submit and maybe you’ll be the winner.
Rules for Submitting
- Submitted photo must have a minimum resolution of 1600px. Most cameras, and modern phones take picture of higher quality than this. You can usually find these details if you view ‘More Info’ of a file in your gallery, or photo viewer of choice.
- If there are any visible faces, proper permission from those individuals will be acquired before submitting the photo.
- No photos of company or equipment logos.
- Ideally, the photos capture some image of the growing of seed corn (pre to post production).
- There is no limit as to the number of photos.
- There is a prize that will be awarded to the best picture submitted (judged by the BOD of the SCGO) and announced at the 2024 AGM (the prize will be a cordless grease gun (DeWalt or Milwaukee) – grower’s choice).
- By entering the contest, entrants agree that photos submitted can be used by the SCGO.
- When an entry is judged, all decisions are final. We reserve the right to disqualify any entry that is deemed inappropriate or does not conform to stated contest rules.
- Contest closes December 31, 2023.